If you are using Name.com as your hosting provider and wish to set up your email with HostPapa, follow these steps:
- Log in to Name.com
- Click on MY DOMAINS button at the top right corner.
- Select the domain to which you wish to add the MX record.
- Click on DNS Records located on the left.
- Select MX from the drop-down menu under Type.
- Click here for your HostPapa setup and fill out the appropriate fields.
- Click on Add Record.
It will take a few hours for the changes to apply.
For further questions, or if you need help, please open a support ticket from your HostPapa Dashboard. Click here to learn how to do it.
María is an enthusiast of cinema, literature and digital communication. As Content Coordinator at HostPapa, she focuses on the publication of content for the blog and social networks, organizing the translations, as well as writing and editing articles for the KB.