If you have already purchased the ProPhoto theme for your website, it will be automatically installed and activated. If, for some reason, this did not happen, please follow the instructions below.
- Download your ProPhoto theme. Detailed information can be found here.
- Install your ProPhoto theme. Click here for more details.
To activate your theme, please follow these steps:
- Log in to your WordPress account with the credentials provided in your HostPapa Welcome email.
- In your WordPress Dashboard on the left, you will see P7 Test Drive. Click on it, then click Activate in order to activate the theme.
- After activating the theme, you will be asked to register your ProPhoto account. Use the activation code you received when you purchased your ProPhoto theme.
Your ProPhoto theme should now be ready to use.
For further questions, or if you need help, please open a support ticket from your HostPapa Dashboard. Click here to learn how to do it.
María is an enthusiast of cinema, literature and digital communication. As Content Coordinator at HostPapa, she focuses on the publication of content for the blog and social networks, organizing the translations, as well as writing and editing articles for the KB.